.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Monday, February 04, 2008

 

Reasonable

To cut a really long and boring story short, our office is in the throes of a massive and deadly serious chair war. I thought I had managed to keep out of until I got to work last Tuesday and found that my comfy chair had been pinched.

I eventually found out who did it, but what to do? To kick up a stink about chair theft is pretty infantile, but you can't let this sort of thing stand. After some thought I responded in the most mature way I could think of - I hid his and replaced it with a serviceable but slightly inferior model:



I understand he tore it to bits with his bare hands. Some people eh?

Comments:
I think the next step will be for you to murder his family, boil their corpses until the meat separates from the bones, then turn their skeletons into a nighmarish throne and leave it at his desk.

That'll learn 'im.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?