.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Tuesday, May 05, 2009

 

Interesting, If True

I notice my compatriot Blandwagon has an interesting post referring to an idea raised by Australian blogger Tim Blair about how compassionate people tilt their head to one side or sometimes backwards. An interesting thesis. But, I hear you asking, perhaps, what about the cold-hearted, selfish, or just downright evil? Might the opposite effect apply - might they tilt their heads forwards? I say yes. Here's an exhaustive survey which I think supports my point:
Chad Kroger out of Nickelback

Tim Blair

Hitler

QED, I believe, or I'm a Chinaman.

UPDATE: In hindsight, I may have been too harsh lumping Tim Blair in with Chad Kroger - my apologies to Mr Blair for any distress caused. The madman Hitler, however, deserves no less.

Comments:
A fine point, sir, and excellently made.

But bad news for the moral fibre of emos and shoegazers, sadly.
 
Better check yer family tree, Beggar. I reckon there is a hitherto unknown Asian bloodline.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?