.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Friday, January 18, 2008

 

Grumpy Old Man

Apparently this is post 100! Very good.

Anyway, I'm on holiday for a week on child minding duties, and the day before yesterday we went to the beach. Lots of schoolies were there, and a number of girls appeared to have written their mobile numbers on the small of their back with sunscreen. Assuming it was their own number and not someone else's, I did wonder if this was wise - 2008! The summer of the relentlessly phoning pervert! - until I remembered that beaches are generally the last place you'd expect to find a pervert.

Anyway, it was a fun day, even if I did suffer the awful tragedy of my hat blowing off into the water. The humanity!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?