.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Wednesday, November 22, 2006

 

I Love This City

Summer is almost here, and in Perth that means it's time for the annual Festival of Smashing Beer Bottles On Cycle Paths. At least I assume so, judging by the sudden appearance of copious amounts of broken glass on my usual work route.

Hooray!

Speaking of cycling, the other week whilst riding home I saw a fellow on a freeway footbridge trying to defecate on passing cars below. One could only judge his mission to be a failure, given the amount of faecal matter that ended up in his pants or on the footbridge but he seemed pleased with himself nonetheless. Very pleased indeed. Good for you, sir!

I really do love this city.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?