.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Monday, July 10, 2006

 

Bomb Scare

Was walking through the city the other day, and (as I found out later) a suspicious looking package had indeed aroused suspicions, and a chunk of Northbridge had been cordoned off. Noticing that some sort of incident had caused the police to block off the streets, we asked a policeman what was going on. He told us that some sort of incident had occurred, which had caused the police to block off the streets.

Talk about shooting your mouth off! I don't know about you, but I don't like that sort of casual divulging of top-secret information. It was all I could do to not remind him that loose lips sink ships, before reporting him to ASIO. Instead I bade him good day, and continued on my way.

Comments:
What a stupid story.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?