.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Saturday, May 06, 2006

 

eBay is Great!

I have to say, eBay is truly wonderful. My collection of ill-fitting Tottenham Hotspur jerseys is growing apace, and this is really not something I could have done before eBay. Or not as easily anyway; I probably would have had to buy some slightly poorly fitting shirts at a shop and then get a tailor to add 10 inches to the arms or reduce the chest width to that of a small child's etc. Anyway, I'm very happy, and I say two thumbs up to eBay. (One thumb 2 mm in diameter; the other 3 metres long).

Ah hell; it's my own fault for not studying the fine print that says stuff like "SHIRT SIZE XXXXXXL".

I also scored a new copy of "Song for the Deaf" for $9. Bargain! It's great; it's the aural equivalent of someone driving a semi-trailer into your living room and applying a defribrillator to your buttocks. Probably.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?