.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Monday, November 21, 2005

 

Quick!

Apparently (according to Mrs B) there is a juice bar in our local mall where they ask your name so that when your drink is prepared they can loudly announce its readiness, eg “wheat grass shot for [insert name here]”. To my surprise she said she provides her real name, which to me sounds like a missed opportunity. What name would you like to hear proclaimed loudly in association with a juice bar product? I think Archduke Franz Ferdinand. Or maybe Johnny Kickass.

UPDATE. Actually I think I would prefer to hear myself paged as "Slick Rick". No idea why.

Comments:
I'd advise Mrs B to go with a sassy but unspellable ghetto-chic name, like Sh'vawntalya or DeTawyniine. Then watch and laugh as the staff try to call it out.
 
I usually give "William of Ockham".
I think I'll start using "John Burrage" now.
 
I was going to go with "Miss Leeding", but now I stick with "John Burrage" as well.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?