.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Monday, October 10, 2005

 

Happy Monday

As part of my current goal of blogging every day, I would like to claim total success, provided one is prepared to accept "every day" really means "every week day" and "blogging" really means "thinking about blogging, watching TV, thinking about watching TV, or thinking about sex". Huzzah, and thank you one and all.

And while on the subject of thanks, a big shout out to Rob Lomax, one of the regular reader of this here blog. I went to Rob's birthday bash last Friday at Chez Lomax and it was, as always, excellent. For once I didn't drink too much and only made two remarks I severely regretted the next day. I think this was due to quality of the company, the food, and the entertainment, which were all first rate.

Comments:
For once I didn't drink too much and only made two remarks I severely regretted the next day.

It was great having you there! By the way, His Holiness says he forgives you.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?