.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Tuesday, August 30, 2005

 

Get Forked

Stupid , Observation-based Whimsy, Part II:

The other day I saw a sign outside an office that read "Brush, Fork, & Pencil: Illustration and Design" or something similar. How the hell do you illustrate and/or design with a fork?

I'm probably demonstrating profound ignorance of the illustration and design process, but I stand by my question.

Update. Well, I'm sure it said "illustrators"somewhere, but clearly I'm smoking too much crack again because according to Yellow Pages they organise functions and do catering. Mmmm ... catering. Hand me a pencil; I'm hungry.

Comments:
Perhaps the caterers are illustrated. Can you imagine? Being served champagne and little piles of crap on crackers by a toon!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?